At checkout you have the possibility to add one of our free gifts to your order. A nice extra for yourself or to give away!
From €75 we will ship your order completely free of charge! You don’t have to pay any extra shipping costs.
Our products are authentic, unique and often handmade. They come from countries all over the world. Think, for example, of Nepal, India, Pakistan and other Asian countries. We stand for quality. If you are not satisfied, you have as many as 30 days to return.
Rose Quartz (Pink Quartz) affects the heart chakra and promotes the ability to give and receive love. The stone harmonizes relationships and promotes love and acceptance towards yourself. These pendulums are used in aromatherapy, herbal remedies, radionics, homeopathy, essential oil therapy, card commuting and healing practice. Size and color can vary naturally.
Spiru pendulums are carved from natural stones and attached to sturdy chains.
Because it is a natural product, every gemstone is different. So every pendulum is unique.
Dowsing is the answer to life’s questions. A pendulum brings you into contact with the wisdom of your subconsciousness. Amethyst is an ideal gemstone for this. It gives you self insight and has a purifying effect. This mystical stone provides an interesting pendulum session.
How to prepare for dowsing:
* Find a quiet space where you won’t be disturbed (e.g. your Zen room)
* Light a candle or put some music on. Relax.
* If you’re a fan of fragrances, then it’s advisable to burn some incense or oil.
* Make sure you’re sitting comfortably, on the floor or at the table. In this case, place both feet on the ground. This will ensure a good grounding.
* Close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Breathe in and out. This makes you relax and easy to contact your subconsciousness.
* Ask yourself the question: “Am I prepared to deal openly and honestly with the information I receive? Accept all the answers you get. Expect the unexpected.
How do I use the pendulum?
Make sure that your shuttle can move freely. So remove all the obstacles around it. Then, hold the pendulum loosely between your thumb and index finger from your writing hand. Aim your palm down. Make sure your posture feels relaxed. For example, rest with your elbow on the table. A shuttle answers your question with ‘yes’ or ‘no’. This is called a positive and a negative code. The pendulum moves differently in everyone’s body. So you have to find out which movement in your case means ‘yes’ or ‘no’. So you have a personal code. You can find out by first asking only questions for which you already know the answer. These are simple questions, such as “Am I a woman?” or “Do I have a dog? This way you calibrate the pendulum.
Basic rules for asking good questions:
* Formulate questions as simple and concrete as possible (yes/no question)
* Only ask one question per sentence
* Always formulate the questions in a positive way (no questions from a negative emotion)
Cleaning and charging your pendel:
Precious stones are living material. So you have to take good care of it and keep it clean.